Construction of waste water receipt station FEKO+ /ML
- Stainless steel container
- Container interior and exterior walls are made of stainless steel layer plates of a “sandwich" type with 100 mm insulation
- Stainless steel pipeline 0H18N9 with measuring vessel
- Floor made of riffled aluminium plate
- Mechanical ventilation
- Stainless stell exterior cabinet with control and identification panel
- Flowmeter and selected sets for physicochemical measurements Endress+Hauser
|overall dims [mm]
The FEKO+ waste water receipt station is a multifunctional device for collecting municipal and industrial wastewater, The device identifies carriers, wastewater suppliers, and also measures and controls the parameters (pH, temperature) and quantity of the delivered wastewater. It is possible to block the admission of wastewater in which measurement transducers have detected exceedances (e.g. pH) established in the FEKO+ programme dedicated to the catchment station.
The FEKO+ station provides:
- acceptance of wastewater
- adjustment of station operating parameters
- creation of a database, i.e. contractors and dictionaries with a list of towns and streets
- Measurement of the volume of delivered wastewater
- measurement of contaminant concentration
- recording of delivery data with the option of transferring them to a memory stick
- supervision of suppliers
- possibility to export data to *.pdf, *.xls, *.doc, *.html files.
Functional principle of the FEKO+ station
The station is a fully automated facility which does not require constant attendance by the operator. The station is operated by software for data reading, programming and archiving, based on the Windows Embedded operating system. Only periodic maintenance is required.
- filling station (control system with carrier identification module, flow meter, drain line, measuring vessel, identifiers)
- pneumatic gate valve, compressor, reinforced connection hose 3m
- contamination measurement set based on Memosens system
- All installed in a container
The FEKO+ software is an application which is an integral part of the FEKO+ Station, the programme enables the remote control of the FEKO+ Station, the generation of reports on the basis of transmitted data from the FEKO+ Station, parameterisation of the station, invoicing, and many other functions necessary for operating the device.
The application enables, among other things
- remote software update
- creation of a database of properties with septic tanks with the possibility of grouping them into housing estates or localities
- scheduling inspections of transporters
- issuing invoices and creating sales registers
- statistical data analysis with the function of generating automatic discrepancy reports, e.g. of properties from which less/more wastewater was delivered than assumed