WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- POL-EKO products come with a standard warranty of 24 months for the user/buyer, starting from the purchase date (or the invoice issue date).
- The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from improper transport.
- Returning the device to POL-EKO: the user/buyer covers the transport costs back to POL-EKO in case of valid warranty claim and POL-EKO handles the transport back to the user/buyer. In case of an invalid claim, the user/buyer covers the cost of transporting the unit both ways.
- The returned device needs to be cleaned and decontaminated, if necessary.
- In case the repair requires outsourced components, the repair process may take slightly more time.
- The warranty period is extended by the total repair time the unit is held in for service.
- The term ‘repair’ does not cover the installation, maintenance or minor adjustment service actions.
- Warranty repairs are to be conducted by POL-EKO service dept. or Distributor’s authorized personnel only.
- Warranty covers mass-storage devices delivered along with the equipment; warranty does not cover data saved on any user external devices connected to the equipment, e.g. memory card or USB storage. It is recommended make a back-up copy of important data.
- Warranty does not cover consumable items replracement, e.g. batteries, light spots/tubes, door seals.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the glass parts and any mechanical damage.
- The warranty is void when:
- intended use and important operation information are not followed,
- the maintenance, inspection and storing recommendations included in the user manual are neglected,
- any unauthorized modification made to the device,
- the warranty seal is torn,
- there are no anti-surge protections in the building which may lead to damage (e.g. due to lightning),