- The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from inappropriate transport.
- In case of a justified warranty repair, the user/buyer covers the cost of transporting the unit to the service, and the warrantor covers the cost of transporting the unit to the user/buyer. In case of an unjustified claim the user/buyer covers the cost of transporting the unit in both ways.
- Justified faults and damage of the unit will be repaired free of charge within 20 days of deliver-ing the unit to the service.
- The warranty period for the user/buyer is extended for the time the unit has spent at the ser-vice.
- Warranty covers data carriers delivered along with the equipment; warranty does not cover da-ta saved on any additional data carriers plugged to the equipment by the User, like e.g. mem-ory card or pendrive. Manufacturer recommends to make additional copy of significant data.
- Warranty does not cover parts that are being exploited during equipment normal use, e.g. bat-tery.
- The term “repair" does not cover the installation and conservation of the unit, or improving the mechanical-electrical connections.
- The only entity approved to carry out all warranty repairs is the POL-EKO-APARATURA ser-vice or other party authorized by POL-EKO-APARATURA to provide service.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the glass parts and any mechanical damage.
- The user loses the warranty rights if during the warranty period:
- they use the unit contrary to the instruction manual,
- does not perform the maintenance and inspection works, or does not comply to the recommendations (see point “Maintenance…"),
- they carry out the repairs or modifications of the unit on their own or have them made by others, not authorized by POL-EKO-APARATURA
- the warranty seal is torn,
- they use their guarantee rights in the first year of using the device (counting from the date of sale),
- there are no anti-surge protections in the building which may result in a damage to the unit (e.g. due to an atmospheric discharge),
Warranty conditions shall be subject to Polish law: